Attender Apollo Hospitals- Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
- To clean the room and machines daily.
- To ensure that all the rooms are supplied with linen and drinking water
- To bring all the stationeries and other materials from Central stores to Microbiology stores
- To assist the dark room assistant in cleaning the processor.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior.
plot no 251, Sainik School Rd, Unit 15, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751005
Open 24 hours
Phone: 0674 666 1066